- 1/25 Michael Burawoy: Sociology and Social Crisis
- 2/1 Dylan Riley: The 18th Brumaire of Donald Trump
- 2/8 Sam Lucas: Inconvenient Facts and Political Action: On Respecting Weber while Embracing Marx
- 2/15 Cristina Mora: Immigration facts, fictions, and feelings in the Trump era
- 2/22 Laura Enriquez: The Political Impact of Income Inequality
- 3/1 Ann Swidler: Loosening institutional constraints on political conflict
- 3/8 Raka Ray: Men, Masculinity, and Moral Capital
- 3/15 Cihan Tugal: Why was the Left Unequipped to Address the Global Fall of Liberalism? Dynamics of ‘Autonomist’ Retreat and Populist Surge
- 3/22 Karen Barkey: The Trump Era: Implications for the Middle East
- 4/5 Kim Voss: What future for the American Labor Movement?
- 4/12 Sandra Smith and Dave Harding: Criminal Justice Reform in the Era of Trump: What Does the Future Hold?
- 4/19 Danny Schneider: Regulating Labor Practices at the Local Level: The Case of Fair Scheduling
- 4/26 Neil Fligstein: Implications for the economy and international trade