Sociology Meeting Rooms
- Email requests for Seminar Room reservations are only checked once per day in the morning.
- Plan ahead and email 24 - 48 hours in advance so we can make sure to accommodate you.
- Reservations are not set until you receive a confirmation/response from Rebecca.
Reservations may only be made for the current semester.
Check availability on the calendars below:
- Rm 402 (Capacity 42) *This room has projection capabilty.
- Rm 420 (Capacity 40) *This room has projection capability.
- Rm 473 (Capacity 10)
- Rm 475 (Capacity 25)
To make a room reservation, email your request with the following information to:
- Room Number
- What type of meeting is your reservation for?
- Will food/drinks be served at the event? The University requires an alcohol permit for any event that serves alcohol: http://police.berkeley.edu/documents/fillables/AlcoholPermitRequest.pdf
- Sociology courses and exams
- Reservations made by Sociology faculty, staff, and students
- Reservations made by other departments/ organizations
We try to honor all reservations, but Sociology takes priority.
Top priority is given to the Sociology Department Chair, Department Manager, and Faculty.