Sociology Meeting Rooms
Room reservations are restricted to Sociology and our affiliates only. We will consider non-Sociology groups on a case by case basis and requires Department Manager approval.
Reservations may only be made for the current semester.
- Email requests for Seminar Room reservations are only checked once per day in the morning.
- Plan ahead and email 24 - 48 hours in advance so we can make sure to accommodate you.
- Reservations are not set until you receive a confirmation.
Check availability on the calendars below:
To make a room reservation, email your request with the following information to:
- Room Number
- What type of meeting is your reservation for?
- Will food/drinks be served at the event? The University requires an alcohol permit for any event that serves alcohol
- Sociology courses and exams
- Reservations made by Sociology faculty, staff, and students
- Other events
Top priority is given to the Sociology Department Chair, Department Manager, and Faculty.