Transcripts & Degree Verification


Transcripts reflecting final grades will be posted to official transcripts three to four weeks after the last day of final examinations. Transcripts showing degrees attained will be available approximately four months after the end of the term in which the degree was conferred. Information about the availability of transcripts and how to order transcripts and diplomas may be found at

Please click for transcripts. 


Proof of degree completion before degrees are posted:

Undergraduate Students
Registered Students

May 2023 degrees

The Office of the Registrar will start reviewing student records for degree completion on 5/12/2023. Review of undergraduate degrees is contingent on all grades for all semesters being posted to the transcripts as well as college and major departments' confirmation that all degree requirements are complete. In a small number of cases, individuals who demonstrate an urgent need for proof of degree conferral due to visa application or military commission may request an expedited review by submitting an Expedite Degree Check out Request.
All requests will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.


If you are graduating from the College of Letters & Science (Last name A–F), College of Engineering, or Rausser College of Natural Resources, contact Vanessa Robbins:

If you are graduating from the College of Letters & Science (Last name G–N) or College of Chemistry, contact Paige Corey:

If you are graduating from the College of Letters & Science (Last name O–Z), Haas School of Business or the College of Environmental Design, contact Grace Padua:

If you need to prove you graduated after the degree is posted, you can request a transcript or a degree verification.


Non-registered Students

Non-enrolled students who need proof of graduation (before the end of the term) can submit a request for a Certificate of Completion via email. Requests will be reviewed and processed only after the end of the add/drop period for the semester of graduation. Check the list above for the appropriate staff contact.

The release of this certificate requires that all requirements for graduation are fulfilled.

Please allow our staff up to 10 business days to complete your request and mail the paper certificate to you.